I know this posting is belated, but I'm asking to satisfy my own curiousity
and to possibly provide a social studies teacher with the right answers.
 Does anyone know:

1.) What superstar gave a concert in celebration of Nelson Mandela's
inauguration?

2.) Which African- American was the first person to win the heavyweight
boxing championship three times.  He was known (according to Howard Cosell)
to "Float Like a Butterfly: Sting Like a Bee."

Please send your replies directly to me.  Your replies are appreciated.
 Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Lajos55358@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home