I have responded individually to the first two folks looking for sample
AUPs, but the questions continue so I'll break down and post this to the group.

In the recent issues of T.H.E. Journal (specifically the Feb. issue) there
is an advertisement for the contest called ThinkQuest.  I received in the
mail the information  - which included a CD-ROM (both platforms) that is a
goldmine!!!  It has a section and samples of Acceptable Use Policies.  Let
me see if I can remember the number 1-800-61THINK, I believe.

Advanced Network & Services, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504

Also, as a part of one of my classes, I have posted a web page.  Feel free
to use it as a starting point.    http://150.216.8.1/schofed/lset/aup1.htm
(that's a numeral one after the aup.)

Diane D. Kester, Assistant Professor
Dept. of Library Studies & Educational Technology
School of Education
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC  27858-4353
919-ECU-6621             lsddkest@eastnet.educ.ecu.edu