A colleague plans to use some quotes from an essay titled _On Sons and
Immortality_ for a speech.  At least we think it's an essay.  She has one
xeroxed page from a book with only that title across the top and nothing
to indicate the title of the collection.  It just has the "feel" of an
essay, if you know what I mean.  Can anyone give any help as to the
author or title of the collection so that she can attribute it in her speech?
TIA....

Jo Ann
Jo Ann Ayers Lynn, Librarian
St. Agnes Academy (girls)/St. Dominic School (boys)
Memphis, Tennessee
personal--lynnja@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
school/classroom--jalynn@magibox.net