Darlene, I went to see the substitute on your recommendation yesterday
afternoon.  Thanks. What a great escapist movie--not the type I usually
attend, either.  I like "sensitive cinema," but it was just what I
needed. In fact, since I work at a research and lab school, I proposed to
my principal today that we work on a reseach grant to support an
innovative staff development program wherein we hire some mercenaries to
provide training in classroom management.....I think it would work for me.

LM_NET Archive Home