I know you are very busy, but I would like to compile Blue Ribbon LMC
Programs from LM_NET participants.  If you have 1 or 2 programs or
activities that you think are dynamite, please tell me what they are.  I
will post a hit in a few weeks.  Hopefully, these Blue Ribbon ideas will
give all of us a little boost for the end of the year, and food for
thought for next year.  When I post a hit I will use your name and email
address unless otherwise requested.  I will do this incase someone
whats to contact you about more info, they will know who to contact and
where.  TIA

Pat Lambert
Needham Elementary
Durango, CO