    For those in California,  I would like to have the address of the
dept/agency in your State Dept. of Education that address certification and
possibly the honoring of certification earned in other states.
    I have a son now living in San Diego, and I'm thinking of possibly moving
after retirement in a few years in OK.    I'm curious to know if my 28+ years
of experience and an OK certificate will give me any advantage.  TIA!!  Email
me directly please at   Ealaforge@aol.com
    Edith LaForge, Hamilton Middle School      Tulsa, OK

LM_NET Archive Home