OK, I've given up.  I need help from you super sleuths.

Some time ago while surfing the 'net I saw a little aptitude test for
potential distance learners.  It helped explain that DL may not be for
everyone--to take a course via distance learning you must be motivated,
disciplined, an independent thinker and doer, etc.

Now I need a copy--or something like it--and can't come up with again no
matter how I search.  Can anyone help?  Please reply to me directly at
baumbad@mail.firn.edu.  I'll post a hit if I get something.

Donna Baumbach
University of Central Florida
baumbad@mail.firn.edu