Hello everyone! I have enjoyed reading messages over the last couple weeks
and decided it was time to be an active member.

This is my first message, so hopefully I am doing this right!

I am starting a fairy tale unit with first graders.  I plan on reading many
of the well-known tales and end in December with The Elves and the
Shoemaker.  What I am looking for is a visual, activity, or art related
project to stimulate these young students.  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

linda taylor  ltaylor@maine.maine.edu

LM_NET Archive Home