I thought my principal had a rather refreshing view towards
parent/student agrrements and use of the internet.  He simply wants to
put the rules in the student handbookd and post them at the
workstations.  His point is that we don't have parents sign forms saying
their student knows not to hit fellow students, not to rip aprart library
books, not to vandalize school property.  We just put our rules in the
handbook and then they are enforced.  Why should the internet use be any
different?  Are we creating a mountain out of a molehill with all these
forms to keep track of etc.?

LM_NET Archive Home