Hi.  I'm a media assistant at present, in  my second year.  Before
that, I was an instructional assistant in elementary school.  I
graduated from high school in 1972, but never went to college.  I would
love to find out what my prospects would be for getting a degree and
becoming an elementary school teacher.  I would need to accomplish this
in the shortest possible time and with a mimimum of expense, since I
need to work full-time in order to help meet our living expenses and
care for a sick mother-in-law who lives with us.  Is this a sob story,
or what?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and can be sent
directly to me.  Thank you so much.
Frannie Turrell
Franziska Turrell
Franziska_Turrell@fc.mcps.K12.MD.US,i