On Sat, 9 Nov 1996, Elizabeth Letterly wrote:
> Frank, I wouldn't be surprised if you see a lot on this.  After last summer,
> when I was trying to finish up a year-long project of converting one of our
> school libraries to an automated system and unpacking two other libraries
> after remodeling, I now have the same condition.

Elizabeth and Group,

Since some of you have this condition and others of us don't ....yet....,
can you give advice on how to AVOID getting it?  Does the "tennis elbow"
come from lifting and shelving books over one's head, lifting boxes,
spending too much time at a computer keyboard :-( , moving books one at a
time, carrying heavy books around, what?  (or all of the above?)

If someone can study the tendency, perhaps we can learn how perform our
jobs to keep from having such in the future.

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home