Hi Betty

I think alot of it is just plain genetics as I said.  It runs in my family
BUT I think I have made the tendency  worse by (1) painting large murals(80
feet), (2) knitting or painting or computing for hours without a break.  BUT
then why would my big toe  joint  ache too?? Haven't taken up foot painting
or non stop cross country driving!:-)  Toes are not as bad as fingers and
arms though!!
Margaret Hunt    Soon to be gradiate of USC-CLIS-Hurrah!!
mchunt@mindspring.com
Floyd  Graham Elementary Hephzibah, GA(15 mi. S of Augusta)
The home of 418 PreK-2 Panthers
"So much little time and so much to do!"_Willy Wonka(?)

LM_NET Archive Home