Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about the chemical composition
of
chocolate.  I received over a dozen suggestions, many of them commenting
about the various components that make up chocolate.  The best part of
this
is how I'm using those responses to promote the resources that exist
thru'
the Internet.  I printed all responses and have been telling teachers,
admin.,
and students about my success.  It was my first post so I'll be using it
when
I begin inservicing teachers about how to use the Internet.
P.S.  One student copied all my responses (he was impressed) and planned
to use some of the info in his oral presentation.  We didn't have enough
time to follow through on the suggestions.

Melva Burmeister
New Berlin West Middle/High School
New Berlin WI    53146
Melva@bbs.voy-ager.com