Angus G. Saunders, Jr.                               saunders@northnet.org
Jefferson Lewis BOCES SLS Director;      BOCES, Rt. 12, Glenfield NY 13343
315 376 6501                                              fax 315 376 3376
                         ..Everything is Relative..

On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Cheryl Quinn wrote:

>   it has been my deciion that students may not play games nor
> download games.  I would like to emphasize the use of the Internet for
> educational purposes.  The computer person feels I am too restrictive and
> "fussy."  Tomorrow at 1:30 I have a meeting with my principal to defend my
> position....I would appreciate any input from this group.

I would say that this use puts your school at risk of inappropriate use of
public funds, and that's the message I'd convey.  Perhaps you could be
more liberal before and after school.

LM_NET Archive Home