I will be evaluated for Career Level III after Christmas.  I would really
like to talk to someone who has been through it recently.  I would also
like to converse with someone going through it with me.  There is no one I
know of in this location.  Would you e-mail me personally?

Kay Salling          sallingk@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
Chattanooga, TN      W.A.Smith Elementary 423-344-1425

"Dad claims that library science is the foundation of all sciences
just as math is the key - and that we will survive or founder,
depending on how well the librarians do their jobs."  Heinlein 1958

LM_NET Archive Home