(This was previously posted to KIDSPHERE ... please pardon the cross-posting)

A comprehensive (I hope) list of links to references for citing Internet
resources is now posted on our K-12 Academic References page at:

http://www.hol.edu/main/aca_ref.htm

Many of these links were collected from recent discussion on this subject.
All links have been tested and are commented.  I've tried to be inclusive,
so there's some redundancy in that many of the sites listed link to each
other.

I'd like this list to be complete and up-to-date. If you have a site you'd
like listed, please let me know and I'll add it.

Thanks

  Denny Treat          Heritage OnLine
  holinfo@hol.edu   http://www.hol.edu
   On-Line Courses for K-12 Educators