Hello Group,

    An English teacher told me this afternoon that our school may begin AP
courses next year.  She needs to give the principal the name of a textbook
ASAP.  Can any of you tell me:
   a)  What texts are used in AP English courses with which you're familiar?
(or do they not have one textbook?)
   b)  Can you recommend a mailing list for high school English teachers or
advanced placement teachers?  How does one subscribe?  AP will be all new
ground for us; maybe it will provide an incentive for more teachers to
explore mailing lists.
    If you have time to reply during the day Thursday, please direct the
message to cleve24@edumaster.net--otherwise, either address is fine.  Thanks!

Cindy Carr, Librarian                           Cleveland High School
home e-mail:   wccarr@ionet.net                 600 N. Gilbert
school e-mail: cleve24@edumaster.net            Cleveland, OK 74020
"What might you be...because some book is somewhere?" -- David McCord

LM_NET Archive Home