Since I have been looking at the listserv for about 2 months I have learned
many things.  Now, I am asking for some help!!
A friend told me of this legend--the first Christmas Card that you receive
with the Three Wise Men or Three Kings, you are supposed to put the card over
your front door.  If you do this, you will have good luck for the next year.
 You keep the same card over the door until you receive another Three Kings
card.  Has anyone ever heard of this legend????  If so, where did you find
this information???

TIA for all your help!!!!
Barbara Slane
Rocky River Middle School