---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 14:02:42 + 5 EST
From: "CARPENTER, BETTY" <CARPENTERB@ROME-RFA-LAB.MORIC.ORG>

Please authorize distribution of this message to the LM_NET list from
this account for this one-time use.  I am a member of LM_NET through
my account at locusb@aol.com.  Thank you for your prompt rejection
post earlier.  I hope this sending is possible.  Betty.

Subject: SEC: Death of unborn child as a legal question

One of my students needs help finding current references to the case
involving an automobile accident in which an unborn child was killed.
 We believe that someone was charged in a manslaughter case as a
result of the accident, but we need a source for details.  Student
thinks she read this in Time, Newsweek, or another national magazine.
Please send responses to me at this rome-rfa-lab.moric.org address.
TIA.

Betty Carpenter
Rome Free Academy
Rome, NY