On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Franziska Turrell wrote:

> Hi.  We were thinking of having a library book trivia contest.  One of
> the questions we were going to ask was, "What is the 'man with the
> yellow hat's
> name?"  Does such a name exist?  Anyone out there know?  Thanks!
> Frannie Turrell
The man with the yellow hat is the man who takes Curious George out of
the jungle and brings him to "civilization."  He's always the one who
leaves George alone so George can get into mischief and he's the one who
comes along and collects George to take him home at the end of the books.
 I don't believe his proper name is ever given.

Susan K. S. Grigsby
gs02skg@panther.gsu.edu
404-843-0111 (epstein@mindspring.com)

LM_NET Archive Home