Someone pleaded not to take the bookjackets off, to leave them on.  If the
hard cover of the book is the same as the book cover, then I take the cover
off and hang it up on the wall for the kids to quickly see what book they
want.

I get many compliments on how much these covers brighten up our library.
Plus it really looks inviting for the students.

By the way, I am in an elementary school.  I probably wouldn't do this in
the high school, undoubtly, somethings would get ripped off.

Amy Derwin
amygal@global2000.net
Galway Elementary School
Galway, NY