Dear Norfolk area librarians,

I will probably get killed for asking this, but I am a Navy mom
who lives and works overseas. My Navy son is in Norfolk, and more
or less imprisoned in the nuclear reactor department of the IKE.

This means that with his shifts, etc. he never has time to get out
to church or anywhere to meet people.

And for Thanksgiving, his two buddies, roomies , are on duty or
out of town. Leaving him alone for the holiday.

Scott is a bookish, quiet, computer-nut sort of guy with a degree
in math who misses the company of educated folks like he grew up
around. He has a great appetite!

So I'm wondering if there is any kind soul out there who would take
a chance and invite him over for turkey or join him at Morrisons so
he wouldn't have to eat alone?

His email is scotpope@erols.com
 (Note just one t in email scot )

An over-protective mom,