Fellow librarians,
One of our  math  teachers  asked  for two videos to order for our
collection.  I've looked at every catalog available with no avail,  could
anyone help me find these, please:
1.   The challenge of the unknown.      by Phillips Petroleum Co.
2.  Search for solutions.     by Phillips Petroleum Co.
I don't have any other  author  or  publication year I'm assuming Phillips
Petroleum  is the publisher.  Would appreciate very much your help.
TIA.

Maria T. Silva, Spanish/Librarian
Cascade Jr./Sr. High School
P.O.Box 291
209 School Street
Cascade, ID  83611
208-382-4227
chs14@cyberhighway.net
FX:  208-382-3797
**************

Maria,

These videos are great!  We have them in our collection.  They were available
from Phillips Petroleum on a loan/free duplication arrangement.  (We did this
in 1983, so I hope the info is still accurate!)

Contact Phillips at 1-918-661-6600 and ask for Educational Films.  I could
give you the rundown on what I did, but the procedure may have changed since
then.  The contact person I had was Janice Leonard.

Good luck!

Barbara

Barbara Herbert  <herbert@georgian.edu>
Georgian Court College