Good afternoon, cyber-colleagues!

At a department head meeting this morning, a suggestion was made
to look into the issues involved in keeping the school library
open during some evening hours during the week.  We would
specifically like information regarding security, staffing,
and compensation from any libraries who have either found
a way to open the school library in the evening or from
schools that have looked into evening hours but, after weighing
the options, have chosen NOT stay open.  Please respond to
me directly.  I will post a HIT if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance!  The department heads are amazed at the
resources on a variety of topics that exist on LM_NET!!!

Patricia Long
Librarian, Lincoln High School
Lincoln, Rhode Island
pllinhs@uriacc.uri.edu