Mary,
I created all of my web pages with the software "PageMill" (version 2.0 is
now available). Claris' HomePage is very similar to it, and a beta version of
it was (and maybe still is) available to download from the Claris web site
for free.  I have no experience with MicroSoft's FrontPage, but I understand
it is similar to PageMill and HomePage.  These software packages are good
tools to use if you don't want to learn HTML or you are a complete
novice but want to get a web page started quickly (relatively speaking)!

                                Janice
 ________ http://itech1.coe.uga.edu/Students/JHardy/JHardy.html ________
          __
         /  \  "Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly
        / ..|\   broken.  If you want to make sure of keeping it intact
       (_\  |_)  you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it
       /  \@'   carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid
      /     \  all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket of your
 _   /  `   |  selfishness. But in that casket (safe, dark, motionless,
 \\/  \  | _\   airless) it will change.  It will not be broken; it will
  \   /_ || \\_  become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love
   \____)|_) \_)  is to be vulnerable."  (The Four Loves by C.S.Lewis)

>Date:    Wed, 2 Oct 1996 12:19:25 -0500
>From:    Mary Knox <mknox@HS.ANKENY.K12.IA.US>
>Subject: HTML Software

>Has anyone used the html codiing software that is available?  I am
>especially interested in Microsoft Front Page and Claris Home Page.

LM_NET Archive Home