Hello!  A 2nd grade teacher from our school is looking for a class from
your city to write to this year.  She is really hoping for a 2nd grade
class!  She would like just to write classroom to classroom, not having
each child have a pen pal.  HOwever, she would welcome some penpals, just
not an organized classwide activity (too much moving of kids in and
out...possible hurt feelings).   Hope you are interested!
I could see that she would be very happy with about one letter a month!

If you are interested, please write me to my individual address below in
my signature, not to all of LM net!  THANKS!!!!!! love,kay

Kay Ellison, Library/Media Teacher
Marshall Elementary School
6400 MacArthur Blvd.
Vancouver, WA  98663