Suzanne asks whom to contact about spams. Today I got the ultimate spam,
offering info. on how to spam-proof one's mail! Did other LM_Netters
get that one too? There really OUGHT to be some way to discourage
spammers. I've thought about using their addresses to sign them up for
junk mail, but I have a vague recollection of hearing that one could get
in trouble for doing so. Anybody have any realistic suggestions?

Pat

:)   Pat Bartoshesky            Saint Edmond's Academy (Gr.4-8, boys only)
:)   <pbarto@udel.edu>          2120 Veale Rd.  Wilmington DE 19810-4199
:)    302-475-5370              FAX: 302-475-2256

LM_NET Archive Home