Not to be judgemental ,or nasty, but it is nteresting that this teacher
has a prodigy acct. I am just wondering exactly how much net experience
or even access she has. Nothing against Prodigy,but in comparison with
net providers who deo "rent by the hour"-a person may not have really
experienced the 'NET. I am AFT, and if it were my organization they would
hear my complaint from the bottom to the top. Emailing this teacher-who
MAY only use e-mail ,may not mean much to her

LM_NET Archive Home