We have just converted to Follett Unison from an older version.  The
backup is a bit confusing to us.  Follett support told us to run a full
backup daily and to forget the incremental backup.  We started this
Friday, and it ran for 80 minutes and still wasn't finished.  Right now
we do not have the streaming tape functioning.  We were backing up on
disks, but had to abort due to time.   Right now we are living on
borrowed time until we can get a decent backup.  My question:  If you use
Unison, how do you do your backup and how long does it take?   What size
system do you use?  At present we are running Novell network with 8 meg
ram.  Hoping to have a faster system soon.  We have DOS version.  TIA

Dorothy Pope, Lawrenceburg, TN

LM_NET Archive Home