Hi y'all.  I've been reading the "Library Names" posts and thought I'd
reply.  We officially refer to "my place" as MacMillan International
Academy Library Media Center or the library media center.   In keeping with
the focus of this magnet school and theme of this lmc,though, we are
calling it the MacMilan International Academy Travel Bureau because we
believe it's the place where students and teachers can "Book a World Tour."
(also, fits in with the theme of this year's book week, "Oh, the places
you'll go.")

Hope everyone is having a great school opening.
Barbara Campbell
MacMillan International Academy
Montgomery, AL

Barbara Campbell
MacMillan International Academy (K-5 Magnet School)
Montgomery, Alabama

LM_NET Archive Home