One of our support staff's son entered a poem to this company and was
selected as a "semi-finalist" to win a prize for his poem. The family was
also informed (by snail mail) that the poem would be published in an
forthcoming anthology "The Colors of Thought".  If they would like to see
the published work, they could buy the hardbound volume of "The Colors of
Thought" for $49.95 if they wished to see their son's poem in this
volume. She wanted to know if this was legit.  I think it is but one of
those "Who's Who in America High School" publication--overpriced to see
your name in print.  Has anyone heard of this company and its
publication?  Has anyone seen the final product or talked with anyone who
has bought this product?  Thanks for any help.

Dianna Wilson
diwil@tenet.edu
Conley Elementary
Houston, Texas