>Date:    Sat, 7 Sep 1996 16:23:54 -0400
>From:    Tami Little <TLittle844@AOL.COM>
>Subject: Rubrics for assessing the BigSix Skills
>
>Jean,
>
>On LM_NET you wrote that you are looking for methods of assessment for
higher
>level thinking...
>
>I have put together a rubrics for the assessment of Information Problem
>Solving which involves, in the process, the higher level thinking skills of
>synthesis, presentation and evaluation of product and process.  It is
written
>specifically to use with the Big Six process, but I think it can be adapted
>to meet your needs.  If you are interested, please send a legal or business
>sized self-addressed stamped envelope to me at:
>
>Tami Little
>1705 Rebecca Street
Sioux City, IA 51103

I have had several responses asking if it would be ok for them to also send a
stamped envelope to receive the same information.  OF COURSE it is.  We are
all in this together and I hope to share with everyone.  I love the learning
that I receive from LM_NET and don't miss a day of reading the information.
 Usually I find the problem before the problem hits my own library because of
people who share.  The rubrics that I developed is simple and can be used
with any of the process approaches out there.  It is specifically labeled
with the BIG SIX skills because that is what I use in my own school.  Please,
feel free to send the stamped envelope to me at the address above.  I am
happy to share.

Tami

LM_NET Archive Home