Didn't he also write the award winning "Make Way for Ducklings"? (after
which the ducklings in Boston were fashioned) or am I getting him mixed up
with someone else? Sandi

On Wed, 11 Sep 1996, Jennifer M. Lyons wrote:

> Jack Pretutsky is a wonderful author/anthologer of poetry for children.
> We have For Laughing Out Loud, The New Kid on the Block, Random House
> Book of Poetry For Children, Read-Aloud Rhymes For The Very Young,and
> Something Big Has Been Here. They are favorites in my k-6 building.
> ****************************************************************************+*
>         Jennifer M.Lyons                        St. Paul's Academy
>         jlyons@oswego.edu                       115 #E. 5th Street
>         jwlyons@mailbox.syr.edu                 Oswego, New York 13126
>

> On Wed, 11 Sep 1996, Greenup County High School Library wrote:
>
> > A teacher just asked me if I had heard of Jack Prelutsky. (She may =
> > purchase a book called=20
> > a Pizza the Size of the Sun for her  first grade child.)  Being a new =
> > high school librarian-and former junior English teacher--I have not =
> > heard of him. Can any of you give me a "review" of this book or his =
> > "stuff" in general?
> > Gee, I have posted two items today-my first ever, even though I have =
> > been thoroughly enjoying all of your discussions for several months!
> > Missi Baker
> > Greenup CountyH.S.
> > Greenup KY 41144
> > mbaker@gchs.greenup.k12.ky.us=20

Sandra Pratt <sandip@halcyon.com> Yelm, WA
Fern Hill Elementary School, Tacoma, WA

There can not be a crisis today, my schedule is already full.

LM_NET Archive Home