I, too, am developing style sheets for my teachers for Internet resources.
My favorite Internet citation style is the one by Professors Andrew Harnack
and Gene Kleppinger at Eastern Kentucky University. They have published the
papaer"Beyond the MLA Handbook: Documenting Electronic Sources on the
Internet" at the URL: <http://www.csc.eku.edu/honors/beyond-mla>. Their
citations are clear and follow MLA punctuation closer than any of the other
citation guidelines I have seen. They include a style sheet with their
paper. This paper was published on 10 June 1996.

Debra Mayer
<dmayer@bardstown.com>
Bethlehem High School
309 W. Stephen Foster Ave.