I have been asked by some of the teachers in to ask those of you on LM_NET
for some information about block schedule evaluations.  We are in our second
year (a 9-12 HS)of having block scheduling (90 minute blocks on alternating
days), and this committee would like to find out from other
schools that have block scheduling how they go about (or have gone about)
evaluating the success/failure of this type of scheduling.  Please respond
to me directly, and if anyone is interested in the results, I'll send you
the information or post a hit.    TIA
Debbie Lawton
S. Brunswick HS
Monmouth Junction, NJ  08852