Our school (ps-5) library is just one year old and we are finally getting
around to ordering some magazines. I believe I have the kids pretty well
covered, but the only magazine we have so far for the staff is "Primary
Instructor." I would like to get a couple of others, for curriculum/lesson
ideas, educational research, etc. and also a magazine for myself as a
librarian. What are the best ones that you know of, and how can I get in
touch with them to order? I will post a hit if I get many responses. Thank
you!

LM_NET Archive Home