Hi Everyone,
I've recently subscribed to this list and it's wonderful.  I'm currently
working on my masters in library and information science and am doing a
grant proposal.  I need to make a case for having school library media
center Internet access available for high school students.  I have some
ideas, but need more.  I need to relate my reasons for having Internet
availability to either the goals of the school (which are probably
similar everywhere) or to a particular lesson/unit in a grade 11 English
class.  Any ideas on why I should have access in my media center would
be greatly appreciated.
Also, does anyone have examples of what a grade 11 English class could
do as projects/lessons with this Internet access?
TIA for any responses.  My e-mail address in EBRADB51@MAINE.MAINE.EDU.
Thanks again!

       Liz Bradbury
       Washburn District High School