Our school participates QED surveys.  We are overwhelmingly a PC school,
but we do have a couple of MAC "step-children", so I guess we are part of
the 60%.  I would imagine we are not the only school with this situation.

Margaret Kleinpeter, Librarian
Iberia Parish Career Center
New Iberia, La
mklein@aisp.net

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
                -- Vice President Dan Quayle to Sam Donaldson,  8/17/89

----------
> From: Garties, Peggy J <PGarties@MAIL.STATE.WI.US>
> To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: Re: TECH:  Demise of Apple/Macintosh?
> Date: Wednesday, April 30, 1997 10:22
>
> Hi.  Thought I'd send this answer to the list as well since others might
be
> interested.  I recently read an article which stated that 60% of K-12
> schools are using MacIntosh.  The data came from QED (Quality Educational
> Data) which I believe is a non-affiliated (with a computer company that
is)
> source.  That survey is on their website at:
> http://www.qeddata.com/instbase.html
>
> Peggy
>
> Peggy Garties
> Multimedia Analyst
> Wisconsin Educational Communications Board
> pgarties@mail.state.wi.us

LM_NET Archive Home