    Dear Group--My Tech.Coordinator and I  have had no luck  dealing with
    this, so I thought I would ask you all for ideas.  We have four
    computers in the library with Netscape.  On two of the computers,
    some darling students went into a bookmark  file and put a header on
    the file using what I consider inappropriate words.(Ok, I may be
    censoring here, but I don't like them getting in and fooling around
    with things.)  Anyway, we tried to delete or change the header, and we
    went into properties under the Bookmark Windows menu and changed the
    name of the header and that appeared to work.  However, when we logged
    back into Netscape later, the offending headers had returned.  How can
    we get rid of those headers for good, and is there any way to prevent
    the little angels from doing it again?  Please respond to me personally
    at Burwinkel_J@hccai.hcca.ohi.gov
    Happy Friday, and Happy Chinese New Year!  Julie Burwinkel

Julie Burwinkel-Librarian
Ursuline Academy of Cincinnati
5535 Pfeiffer Rd. Cinti, OH 45242  (513)791-5791
E-Mail: BURWINKEL_J@HCCAI.HCCA.OHIO.GOV   FAX (513)791-5802

"If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane!" Jimmy Buffett

LM_NET Archive Home