I'm on a new Internet service provider which uses MS IE and its mail
program.
      How can I add to the favorites (bookmarks) list without actually
going to the site?   I can't find an "add" option.  This is an easy thing to
do using Netscape Navigator.  I have lots of great sites I need to add
to IE.   TIA for your help.      Edith LaForge  Hamilton M.S. Tulsa, OK

 Ms. Edith LaForge
 Director of Information Services     voice:  918-641-1788
 Hamilton Middle School Library      FAX:    918-641-1791
 2316 North Norwood Place
 Tulsa, OK  74115-3425

 email:  laforge@webzone.net  OR  laforge@mail.tulsa.k12.ok.us

 School URL -  http://www.tulsa.k12.ok.us/schools/hamilton/