Our Webmaster teaches a class called CyperEnglish.  He has the students read
books about cyberspace.  We have ordered many of the books that he
recommended from a list but they are too high a reading level for many
students:  Neuromancer by Gibson, Tongueing the Zeigest, Silicon Snake Oil
etc.

The books the students seem to enjoy are Cyberkiss, The Giver,  Please send
me suggestions of books for YA readers that you would recommend.  I will then
post the list.  Thanks Judith Dahill, Librarian. Murry Bergtraum HS, NY,NY

LM_NET Archive Home