I have a set of Winnie-the-Pooh animals made from a Simplicity or
McCall's pattern nearly 30 years ago. I no longer have the pattern
because I returned it to my sister-in-law after I borrowed it to finish
the set that she started for our firstborn. Said sister-in-law doesn't
know what happened to the pattern and a friend is now looking for it to
make a new set for her grandchildren, the set she made for her children
having worn out or disappeared. I suspect the pattern was discontinued
after Disney bought the rights to all the Pooh stuff because I haven't
seen it in the pattern books for many, many years. So, the question is:
does anyone out there still have this pattern or even the instructions
from it? My friend is an accomplished quilter and could probably
reconstruct the patterns with a little bit to go on. Thanks!
Vona Van Cleef, librarian, LBJ Elementary, El Paso, TX

LM_NET Archive Home