Our Director of Curriculum has requested that I collect information from
other schools as to how they have alligned their curriculum for
secondary health and physical education.  Our teachers in those areas
have been unable to find any information.  Can any of you help me,
either with written references or from teachers on your own campuses and
their experiences in writing allignments of their essential elements or
objectives for their curriculum.  I will be glad to post a HIT of the
Carrie Jo Parmley               CJParmley@Tyler.Net
John Tyler High School          Phone (903) 531-6031
1120 NNW Loop 323               FAX (903) 592-5326
Tyler, Texas 75702

LM_NET Archive Home