I guess I didn't phrase my question very clearly because I didn't get the
response I was looking for.  I'll try again...
What do we as media educators (and educators in general) feel about the new
tv ratings?  Do we think they're positive?  Would we rather see something
different?  I know how I feel as a parent and teacher, but I hadn't heard
anyone talking about them *professionally* and I just really wondered what
others thought.  Do you have any feelings on this issue?
Our local paper is writing an article and wanted to quote an educator on
how those in the profession viewed them. (Don't worry, this article has
already been printed.  I won't share your views with anyone except in
general statements!)
THANKS!!
Laurie

                        Frank White Elementary Library