>I know one school that gives away a *car*!  Of course, it's not just for

Betty - In my slightly groggy state (been sick all weekend) this made me
think of an opening line of a Margaret Wise Brown story I love long out of
print,...oops just looked it up, its not the opening line, anyway worth
quoting>  "Once there was a little girl and it was Christmas.  it was
Christmas and her mother and father didn't give her any oranges for
Christmas.  No dolls.  No Candy. No new clothes, no books.  No sugar plums,
no baby carriages.  No.  They gave her a Steam Roller."
_The Wonderful Storybook_ (c)1948!!!!
--
Johanna Halbeisen
Woodland Elementary School(K-4)