I believe it begins on March 1.  For additional information write to
RAHAK@alaska.net.

:) Julie

                       *********************************
                       *   jbritt1@esd113.wednet.edu   *
                       *          Julie Britt          *
                       *    Olympic View Elementary    *
                       *       1330 Horne St. NE       *
                       *        Lacey, WA 98516        *
                       *********************************

On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, Deborah J. Stafford wrote:

> Can someone out there send us the dates for the 1997 Iditarod.  We tried to
> find it on the web at the sites we looked at last year but didn't find the
> dates.  One site wouldn't load and we don't know if the web was just slow
> during that time or if the site was down.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Deborah Stafford
> Gen H.H. Arnold HS
> Department of Defense Dependents Schools
> Wiesbaden Germany
> stafford@email.wiesbaden.army.mil
> or  deborah_stafford@ccmail.odedodea.edu

LM_NET Archive Home