Hello LM_NETTERS,

        Can anyone give me an explanation about the features of a Pentium MMX
versus a Pentium Pro?  I thought the Pentium Pro for both 16 bit and 32
bit software is going to be the next generation computer, and then Intel
rolled out the MMX computer for 16 bit software.  I'm confused about
this.  Is Intel trying to prolong the life of Pentium by enabling the
MMX feature?  Please e-mail me directly.
         David Levin, Media Center Director
   Rich Central High School in Olympia Fields, IL

LM_NET Archive Home