Another alternative to Fool Proof is  Integtrity from Hypertechnologies in
Blaine, WA.  Our public libraries have used it for years and I've now had
it for two.  It keeps students out of DOS altogether.  It has even stymied
our district technology folks -- no one has been able to break into it,
period.  The technical support I receive is great.  I always get through
and if the person I'm talking to doesn't have the answer, I get a phone
call back within a half our.  The 25 station license was $625 for schools.
If anyone wants more information on this, please e-mail me directly.

Julie Anderson, Librarian                (206) 813-7301
Kentwood High School                    janderso@kent.wednet.edu
25800 164th Ave SE
Kent, WA  98042                                   I think, therefore I
don't listen to Rush Limbaugh.

LM_NET Archive Home