I check out things to teachers sing the same due dates you do. However, I
can continue to check out to teachers even if they have overdues by using
a password. I never really worry about it, since they have to be 'signed
off' by me before they're cleared to leave for the summer on the last day
of school. If they still have books out, & can't find them, they have to
pay for them before they will get their summer paychecks. The principal
handles it.

*   Debbie Collier          Orange Grove Elementary  *
*   Librarian &             Houston, Texas           *
*   "Resourceress"          COLLIE@TENET.EDU         *