Dear Colleagues, this is a personal request.  I will be in Dallas from
January 29  to February 1 for a Cognitive Coaching Symposium at the
Airport Sheraton, with a colleague.  We stay over on Saturday Feb 1 and
would like to know about any entertainment possibles for that evening.
We are both live theatre afficionados, but are also interested in going
to an event which will give us a flavour for Texan culture.  We love any
kind of food.  We would also be very pleased to meet up with any other
people who will be attending the Symposium.  Cognitive Coaching is a
foundational set of skills for people engaged in developing
collaborative workplaces so dear to all of us.  TIA
--
Anne Symons,
Resource Centre Librarian,

LM_NET Archive Home